Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Tag TuesdayThe Guilty Reader Tag

I'm debating on doing a "Life Update" type blog at some point, just to kind of explain where I feel like I'm at currently. I feel like I haven't spent time dedicated to reading lately...We'll see.

This is going to be a short little Tag Tuesday questionnaire





This week is Chami's original tag The Guilty Reader Tag (found Here)



1. Have you ever re-gifted a book that you've been given?
No actually. There's too many variables when giving a book as a gift so I don't do it. I made the mistake of re-selling a couple of books my mom had given me at one point...I felt really bad afterwards but it was too late to get them back, so I haven't sold any books that have been given to me since.

2. Have you ever said you've read a book when you haven't?
....Only for school.

3. Have you ever borrowed a book and not returned it?
Yes. I still have this random facts book I borrowed from my Seventh Grade English teacher's classroom library.....

4. Have you ever read a series out of order?
I don't believe so.

5. Have you ever spoiled a book for someone?
Only my Boyfriend. I usually ask him if he plans on reading the book though, if not I spoil it for him.

6. Have you ever doggy eared a book?
When I was younger.

7. Have you ever told someone you don't own a book when you have?
I remember almost telling someone I didn't own a book because I didn't want them borrowing it....but I had just fangirled about getting it so....screwed myself on that one.

8. Have you ever told someone you haven't read a book when you have?
No, it's few and far between that I get to talk to someone about a book I read that they've read too so I don't tend to lie about it.

9. Have you ever skipped a chapter or a section of a book?
Yes. One I can think of in particular was The Princess Diarist by Carrie Fischer

10. Have you ever bad mouthed a book you actually liked?
Yes. The Fifty Shades of Grey series I bad mouthed before I truly saw the flaws in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment